Wireless alternatives to the AirPods.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by vine-boating, Aug 3, 2019.

1. vine-boating macrumors 6502a

Hey all

I owned the 1st gen AirPods but I found they were not loud enough and I don't even like my music at all too loud.
    I think its because the AirPods/Earpods do not fit my ears well at all, and I often have to push them back in after a while of using them due to them sliding out.

Can anyone recommend some bluetooth wireless earphones that I can use which is a similar price or even a little more to the AirPods but with better sound quality and fit. I also do plan to use them at the gym so sweat resistance is also beneficial to me.

Many thanks/

2. haruhiko macrumors 601

haruhiko

3. vine-boating thread starter macrumors 6502a

is that what you use? I find them too big and not the most comfortable having tried my friends pair

4. markhort macrumors 65816

markhort

I'm seriously considering picking up a pair of Sons WF-1000XM3. Just for that better sound quality for the times I want something better than the AirPods and I like the idea of ANC.

5. Zapdoc macrumors member

--- Post Merged, Aug 8, 2019 ---
    Check out Cambridge Audio's new Melomania 1 -great sounding and range of volume and longer battery length 9 hrs and put o 36 hrs from case - come in white or black and cheaper also £120 (UK)

6. DeepIn2U macrumors 603

DeepIn2U

As the last entry of the 2nd generation of True Wireless Earbuds ... I see these Sony’s as the bench mark for all future 3rd gen earbuds starting late 2019/early 2020.

Aplle’s AirPods will need to be redesigned for 3rd generation for better features, better sound quality, and longer battery life.