Wireless Audio from New Apple TV?

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by MacVault, Sep 11, 2015.

1. MacVault macrumors 65816

I can't believe I've heard no mention of wireless / bluetooth audio feature in the new Apple TV. ie. Ability to pair bluetooth earbuds, or at least ability to plug in regular earbuds to the new remote as is possible on the Roku. This is a no brainer!

Can anyone confirm?

2. MacVault thread starter macrumors 65816

Seriously, please don't tell me there's no wireless headphone feature on the new ATV!! This is a must-have!! WTH!! :mad:

3. Rigby macrumors 601

I agree with you. It is a no-brainer. In fact it was already a no-brainer with the existing Apple TV, since it had all the necessary Bluetooth hardware already. Let's hope they just forgot to mention it.

4. profets macrumors 68040

Exactly. Could already pair a bluetooth keyboard, and it's iOS based. I've been hoping so long for the ability to pair bluetooth headphones. I hope it just hasn't been mentioned and that its there on the new one.

5. MacVault thread starter macrumors 65816

Noooo! If Apple didn't tout this feature then it's not there! NOOOOOO! WTH! They'll put it in the next revision which is probably 5 years out!! That's it! I'm done! Apple can GTH! This is crap! :mad::mad::mad:

6. profets macrumors 68040