Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds!

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by jamezr, Jan 9, 2015.

1. jamezr macrumors G3

jamezr

2. tbayrgs macrumors 603

tbayrgs

I would LOVE this. I almost exclusively use bluetooth stereo earbuds (present set is by LG and very good) but they all either are connected via wires or as with my LG, are connected to a piece of hardware I wear around my neck. When I saw Moto Hint, I was hoping for a stereo equivalent and this looks like the answer.

3. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

4. tbayrgs macrumors 603

tbayrgs

Agreed...hadn't read that far into the article--$299 is already 'Ouch!' but €300 is double 'Ouch!'

5. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

6. Brookzy macrumors 68040

Brookzy

Wow! Finally! These look awesome.

Definitely getting these as soon as they ship to the UK.

7. JamesMike macrumors demi-god

JamesMike

Certainly like the concept, hopefully the price will come down in a year or two.

8. MrGimper macrumors 601

MrGimper

9. spinedoc77 macrumors G3

spinedoc77

I was reading about these, they are MUCH more than just Bluetooth headphones. Heart rate monitor, 4gb RAM, standalone music function, pass through mode to hear ambient sounds, etc. Amazing little buggers, I'm first in line for these.

10. Robstevo macrumors 6502

What is the battery life like though ? Surely having so much functionality would render the battery life very low ?

----------

Actually just found out, 3 hours of music play back... pretty crap if you want to listen to music all day like myself while working. But decent for the gym or a good run

11. jamezr thread starter macrumors G3

jamezr

yep....that has alway been the drawback to these small kind of earbuds, Battery life is just not quite there yet. I like where this particular brand is headed. But I need more battery life.......

12. Aniseedvan macrumors 6502a

Agree. Had mine for something like 18 months now. Only used them once or twice from full to flat on really long walks but fairly certain I got 7-8 hours out of them.
    Reminds me I need to get some more comply tips from Amazon!

13. whoknows87 macrumors 6502a

whoknows87

I can never find ones that fit in-ear securely and wont slip out while running/working out etc

14. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

^^ this. My right is good but my left ear, they slip and tend to work loose enough that I lose bass response. PIA. I need somehow to find tips that I can heat up and mold into my ear so they stay better.