Wireless charger for iphone 11 pro

Trakamalaka

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 21, 2019
Hi,

I need a new wireless charger and I am a bit confused. Mi first question is...is necessary to buy a belkin or a mophie charger from apple store to obtain better results?

What about this one? Nice ratings on amazon

Or this one?

dwfaust

macrumors 603
Jul 3, 2011
Hi,

I need a new wireless charger and I am a bit confused. Mi first question is...is necessary to buy a belkin or a mophie charger from apple store to obtain better results?

What about this one? Nice ratings on amazon

Or this one?
As long as it has the Qi-certification, you should be ok. That's kind of the point of the certification... they can't get it if it doesn't meet the standard. I have the Mophie that I got with my iPhone 7S Max... and it's perfect...but there are plenty of quality alternatives out there.

Do you want a flat/disc type or a stand model?

AndrewS

macrumors regular
Jul 16, 2002
Bourbon Country
I have two of these, one for my wife’s Xr and one for my X now 11 Pro. inexpensive, work great. Light only comes on to signify charging has started then it turns off.

Yootech Wireless Charger, 10W Qi-Certified Wireless Charging Stand with Quick Adapter,7.5W Compatible with iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/XR/XS Max/XS/X/8/8Plus, Galaxy Note 10/Note 10 Plus/S10/S10 Plus https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PLG2Z3C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_Lo2HDbHW6E5XN

MsRandall

macrumors 65816
Nov 27, 2011
Bay Area, Ca
I also have the Yootech charger you posted and have using it for 2.5 years without any issues -I actually have 3 of Yootech wireless chargers.