Wireless Charger Stand (angled, not flat) recommendations

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Ralfi, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Ralfi macrumors 68020

Ralfi

Since i've purchased my first wireless charge device in the X, i'm now after a wireless charging stand to use on the bedside table.

It needs to be angled (adjustable preferably, although I think there aren't many new ones that can be adjusted), so that I can use the phone as an alarm clock & quickly check the time (& hit snooze :D ) without picking the phone up.

Quick charging (7.5w?) would also be preferable, although, since it'll be charging overnight, it's not critical. & if quick charging may pose a threat to the longevity of the iPhone battery (especially in a 3rd party charger), then i'd rather do without it.

So can anyone recommend any? Thanks.

2. blaine07 macrumors 68000

This is the one I use. I can’t promise it fast charges, as apple doesn’t make it easy to figure out, I can’t promise it’s the best... but I can promise I’ve had it since Thanksgiving ish it and it hasn’t blowed up bedside. I picked this one because it had the brick too. Works good with my X/8+/N8/S8+ with no issues.

Mophie could make a killing selling a “dock” for their puck that uprights it into a dock like my link. I even suggested it to them and they might has well of laughed at me. ‍♂️

Galaxy S8 Fast Wireless Charger with Adapter ( QC 3.0), Seneo Qi Charger Wireless Charging Pad Stand for Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus S7 Edge S7 S6 Edge Plus Note 5 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N1WRNOB?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

3. exgymnast macrumors member

exgymnast

Samsung Convertible Wireless Charger. Works great!
    https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-EP-PG950TBEGUS-Wireless-Charging-Convertible/dp/B06XH4X7SZ

4. Medusa3 macrumors 6502

Medusa3

5. andyw715 macrumors 6502a

6. Complex757 macrumors regular

Complex757

7. Ralfi thread starter macrumors 68020

Ralfi

[​IMG]
    Belkin looks to have covered many bases with their latest wireless stand...

Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging Stand 10W, Universal Wireless Phone Charger (Apple Wireless Charger for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X / Samsung Wireless Charger for Galaxy S9, S9+ / Certified Qi Wireless Charger), Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CZX9GF3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_i_n9keBbM65VK4T

8. PhoneMe1, Jun 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2018

PhoneMe1 Suspended

PhoneMe1

I got the Samsung leather back stand/pad today, Harvey Norman chat did a price match was $71. I like it so far.

Have 2 of the Belkin 15w boost up for bedrooms, i got both for $75, dont think i would pay $100aud for the new one above.

9. Ralfi thread starter macrumors 68020

Ralfi

This one?

Thanks for the suggestion.

Problem with that one is that because I intend to use it beside the bed, the angle needs to be steeper so the time is in full view when tapping, & the fan needs to...not exist because any whirring that close to my pillow is a nono :D.

10. PhoneMe1 Suspended

PhoneMe1

Yes, There is no fan noise it’s silent. Angle is fine just tried it.

11. Ralfi thread starter macrumors 68020

Ralfi

Belkin Boost Up Stand has been mysteriously removed from Amazon & replaced with the Puck. Hmm...