I have Ti PB, Al PB, HP Pavilion ZT1180, Compac Presario 1700T, and Dell X200 all connected to the corded/wireless station Belkin 802.11G (which is connected to the cable modem). My HP (running XP Home), Dell (running XP Professional), and Compac (running XP Professional) keep the internet connection no problem. But, my Ti and Al PBs are getting disconnected after a few hours of web surfing (both of them have 10.3.7). So, I clean-intalled my Al PB. It seems that solved this broadband connection (ethernet and airport). Ti is having the connection problem. So, I am doing the clean install for a fresh start. I am wondering if anyone on the forum has the similar problem with internet connection. My Ti and Al are connecting to internet via Safari (I tried IE and Mozilla but the connection problems are the same as Safari). I am hoping this clean install (erase and install) will fix this pesky problem. It's ironic my HP (running XP Home) with wireless Belkin 54 G card keeps its connection to the wireless network without a problem, while OS X equipped PBs are having problems.