Wireless drivers issue with macbook - windows 7 x64

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by malikk, Jan 24, 2011.

1. malikk macrumors member

Hello,
    I have Windows 7 x64 boot camped. Everything seems to work fine, Except bluetooth wireless keyboard which I haven't even been looking at and the wireless drivers. Is there a way to fix the wireless drives. I have tried clicking update drivers ind evice manager and pointing it to the correct folder (I tried downloading some drivers based on the macbook's driver information) to no avail.

Has anyone had this problem and able to fix it? My wireless on that side is very important, because I have no hard line hook-up anywhere in the upstairs.

Card Type: AirPort Extreme (0x14E4, 0x93)
    Firmware Version: Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (5.10.131.36.1)

That's is my wireless card type, i believe.

Thanks,
    Qua Sar

2. ETphoneshome macrumors newbie

I'm in the same boat. I'm a tech support for a grammar school, and am unable to update the wireless driver for a Windows7 32 and 64 bit bootcamped Mac. Unfortuantely, both students are international and don't have the bootcamp DVD that they made. I also have another student who has parallels with the same issue.

I've been searching high and low, why are these drivers not easily accessable? :(