Wireless duplex laser printer?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by jent, Sep 24, 2010.

1. jent macrumors 6502a

jent

I have the Brother HL-2040 and absolutely love it. Those toner drums work forever and it's a speed demon.

With advances in technology, I think it's time for me to go to wireless printing, and I'm tired of printing only single-sided (or trying to manually feed printed paper back in to try to get it two-sided.

Are there affordable laser printers out there that print duplex, have wireless, and are Mac-compatible? I don't care about printing color or printing photos. I just want to quickly print lots of PDFs, Word documents, and websites (double-sided) via a wireless connection.

Thanks!

2. Goldenbear macrumors regular

3. jent thread starter macrumors 6502a

jent

How's the size? The specs say it's 14.6 x 15.1 x 9.7 inches and weights 20.9 pounds. That's a bit more than the specs of the HL-2040 I had which was 14.6 x 6.5 x 14.2 inches and weighed 14.3 pounds. That being said, the price is good and it has the two most important things I wanted.

Does anyone know how the wireless works? I don't have access to the wifi router, as it's provided by my landlord and I probably couldn't easily configure anything on the cable modem / wireless router's end if I needed to.

Thanks!