Wireless headphone module?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Blue Velvet, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

I've done some Google searches but I'm not sure I'm looking for the right thing or even using the right phrase...

Is there such a product that I can plug my headphones into and stream music to from my MBP? I live in a small flat with thin walls and would like to not be tethered by a cable when I'm working late at night or doing stuff in the kitchen. I don't want to buy yet another pair of special infra-red or bluetooth headphones as I've got some OK Sennheisers and a pair of Shure e4cs already.

Just something the size of an iPod, that you can plug some headphones into, that takes some batteries and can take bluetooth or wireless? Anything like that exist out there?

2. kuebby macrumors 68000

kuebby

After something of a search I was able to find these. Just something that makes your headphones wireless using the 900Mhz frequency. They're no longer made but I checked eBay and saw one ending later tonight at $60.

3. Blue Velvet thread starter Moderator emeritus

That's great! :)

Thanks for putting in the time and effort by looking for me, and at least I've got a gist of what I'm looking for, and know that something exists which might do the trick. I'll check out eBay tomorrow.

Cheers! :)