Wireless Headphones

Discussion in 'Digital Audio' started by stockcerts, Jan 10, 2016.

1. stockcerts macrumors 65816

I've been shopping for wireless headphones for some time now, and having a hard time deciding which ones to buy. I'm hoping to find a nice pair for under $200-. Mostly for listening to music on my iPhone, and while watching movies at home on Apple TV.

I would love to hear from any of you that have found headphones that you could recommend. Thanks!

2. TonyK macrumors 6502a

TonyK

3. bigpoppamac31 macrumors 68000

4. Bananas Ananas macrumors member

Bananas Ananas

Doesn't fit in your budget, but I absolutely love Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless

5. redshifted macrumors regular

redshifted

I haven't tried this model personally but I have enjoyed using their wired AW-4i for a few years. Their bluetooth headphones seems to get positive reviews and runs $119...

Klipsch r6...

http://www.klipsch.com/products/r6-in-ear-bluetooth-headphones

6. TofSanity macrumors 6502a

TofSanity

Gone through many wireless headphones myself and have finally stumbled on a pair of amazing sounding Master & Dynamic MW60. They are pretty pricey but the sound is amazing.

7. Bananas Ananas macrumors member

Bananas Ananas

Can you compare MW60 to competitors like B&W P5 Wireless or B&O H7?

8. TofSanity macrumors 6502a

TofSanity

No. I don't really like on-ear headphones so I never tried the B&W P5 wireless. Not sure whether or not the B&O H7s are or not. I can just say that after using Beats Studio wireless and Sennheiser Momentum wireless that I really enjoy the MW60s. They're over-ear and sound really good when listening to metal, rap and rock. There have been moments of "oh, I have never heard that before." As in, an instrument being played or a vocal track.

9. Bananas Ananas macrumors member

Bananas Ananas

So they're a definite upgrade over Momentum Wireless? I found Sennheiser severely lacking, so that even the on ear P5 Wireless are miles ahead in sound quality. Never had Master & Dynamic headphones, but I might need to try out MW60. Thanks for your input!

10. TofSanity macrumors 6502a

TofSanity

Like anything it's subjective. I do enjoy them. Battery life has been great. I charged them for the first time this morning after two weeks. I would say I use them about two to three hours a day. They're built pretty sturdy as well. They are pricey but I think my headphone search is complete with Master & Dynamic

11. accentaudio macrumors 6502

accentaudio

I don't recommend noise cancelling if you plan on recording any music.