Wireless Headset with microphone for computer NOT iphone

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by walkinonwater, Mar 16, 2011.

1. walkinonwater macrumors newbie

I have an imac in my office and would like to make calls through google voice with a wireless headset. Any recommendations on a reasonably priced headset? Thank you, I could not find a similar post in a forum search, just a lot of iphone headset discussions.

2. unsolvedmistere macrumors member

I personally love my Klipsch s4i. I use it with both my MacBook Pro and iPhone for listening to music and talking. I have no complaints with either earbuds themselves or mic quality. The earbuds are comfortable and come with 3 different sizes of "plugs." The mic sounds clear and consistent, never had a complaint. While on the phone and in the streets/public, I sometimes take out one earbud and leave the other in just so I can be aware of my surroundings. I suggest getting the same if not something similar (meaning earbuds with a mic). You'll have exactly what you're looking for and a damn good set of earbuds too.

3. allsquiet macrumors newbie

4. walkinonwater thread starter macrumors newbie

For the price I would hope you love them. Maybe in a few years I will be able to swing for that. I guess I was pretty ambiguous when I said reasonably priced. But thanks for the suggestion. I am really interested in a wireless set.