Wireless Keyboard and Mobee Magic Bar

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by hectorlito, Aug 21, 2012.

1. hectorlito macrumors newbie

I'm not sure if this is where I'm suppose to be posting about this but i was wondering if anyone has used the Mobee Magic Bar with their Wireless keyboard or track pad. If so how well did it work? Worth the money?
    Here is a link if you dont know what I'm talking about.
    http://www.mobeetechnology.com/the-magic-bar.html#!prettyPhoto

I was also wondering if anyone knows a cheaper way to get the keyboard and trackpad because if all of that in total would be pretty expensive but I do want to get the best thing possible.

Thanks for any of your help, and sorry if this was the wrong place to post about this.

2. Newbie MacUser macrumors member

Honestly I've owned the Apple Bluetooth Keyboard and Trackpad. From my personal experience the trackpad tends to use significantly more battery than the keyboard (because we use the mouse for everything). It was a pain changing batteries and I went out and bought expensive rechargeable kits but they also lost charge very quickly. I too considered the mobee, but I saw a lot of them being returned to best buy. So I think it's more of a novelty than a practical device. So then I opted to go purchase the Logitech K760 Solar Bluetooth Keyboard and I absolutely love it. It comes with a 3 year warranty and it never needs charging. Furthermore it matches all the other Mac accessories on the market. It also lets you switch the keyboard between devices (ie. iphone, ipad, Mac Mini, iMac, Macbook) So I would check it out here: http://www.logitech.com/en-us/keyboards/keyboards/Wireless-Solar-Keyboard-K760-for-Mac

3. hectorlito thread starter macrumors newbie

Wow I didn't even know about that keyboard. Thats pretty nice! Thanks for the heads up on that. From your experience it would be better to go with that instead? Would you still suggest getting the trackpad though, or going with a regular wireless mouse? I honestly wanted it because of the multi gestures that comes native to macs now i use them so much that I don't know if I could go back to a regular mouse. Either way thanks for letting me know about the logitech one, probably will pick that one up.