Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jmx

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 13, 2006
Hi!

I have a Mac Pro and have now tried bootcamp, but my Apple wireless keyboard don't work in bootcamp/xp even after i've installed the apple drivers provided by bootcamp.
It works with my old apple cord keyboard.
Have anyone got a wireless keyboard to work in xp? :confused:

Thanks

Lycanthrope

macrumors 6502a
Nov 1, 2005
Brussels, Belgium, Europe
My Apple BY keyboard worked fine in Bootcamp without any intervention from myself. Only problem I noticed was the the numeric pad to the right didn't funtion but numbers across the top of the keyboard were OK. I didn't yet investigate this or try and install any drivers yet.

dkoralek

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2006
Hi!

I have a Mac Pro and have now tried bootcamp, but my Apple wireless keyboard don't work in bootcamp/xp even after i've installed the apple drivers provided by bootcamp.
It works with my old apple cord keyboard.
Have anyone got a wireless keyboard to work in xp? :confused:

Thanks

Mine works. I sometimes have to turn the keyboard off and then on at the xp login screen to get it to recognize it, though.

cheers.

andy-ch

macrumors member
Mar 30, 2007
Beeze Shehu Makom Baolam
My Apple BY keyboard worked fine in Bootcamp without any intervention from myself. Only problem I noticed was the the numeric pad to the right didn't funtion but numbers across the top of the keyboard were OK. I didn't yet investigate this or try and install any drivers yet.

You can press "CLEAR" on your Apple Keyboard.

Clear has the same function with NumLock but without indicator/lamp.

3SillyDogs

macrumors newbie
May 17, 2007
Clear button

You can press "CLEAR" on your Apple Keyboard.

Clear has the same function with NumLock but without indicator/lamp.

You are a life saver. I've been beating my head against the desk trying to figure out how to get this to work.

Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.