Wireless Keyboard + Number Pad

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Kennedy, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Kennedy macrumors member

Dear Apple,

Please make a Bluetooth keyboard with a 10-digit number pad that is as sexy as, or sexier than, the Magic Mouse. Repeat the design vocabulary used in the mouse with the keyboard. Please.

Thanks,

Kennedy.

2. techfreak85 macrumors 68040

techfreak85

i actually just sent them an email saying the same thing.

i feel ya.:(

3. mdwsta4 macrumors 65816

while i've been wanting a BT version of their keyboard, i like the number pad of my wired one. i love my logictech wireless pad for my PC but it doesn't work for my mac.

4. dentate macrumors newbie

I really needed the number pad and yet hated to have to buy a wired keyboard, when my old "white" wireless keyboard was a full one. I just bought the Microsoft Bluetooth Number pad from Amazon for $36. It's high quality, all black finish, so looks and works great with the new iMac. I've tested it and it is very nice to have it sitting wirelessly next to the new Mac wireless keyboard. But SHAME on you, Apple, for not making this yourselves, and forcing me to place a product prominently labeled "Microsoft" alongside my iMac.

5. Icaras macrumors 603

Icaras

Interesting! Is this the one you got?

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-CYD...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1256754867&sr=8-1

Kinda pricey for just a number pad though isn't it? I was looking at the Logitech one too, but mdwsta's experience on the mac is bad news. Ah well....I want the wireless Apple keyboard too but NEED a keypad for my work...

Yea, I really wish Apple would make one

6. StruckANerve macrumors 6502

7. beemaster9 macrumors newbie

I think we are all wanting an APPLE BRAND wireless keyboard with number pad, not an offbrand. It may work, but I don't want to clutter my desk with that.

So, has anyone heard back from Apple if they are ever going to make one? I am trying to decide wether or not to buy the regular wireless keyboard or not. Any suggestions from someone who has the wireless Apple keyboard?

8. tomatillo macrumors newbie

Weird. I've been looking on-line for one for hours. NOBODY makes one with bluetooth? All I can find are models that use a USB RF receiver. There are some older Apple ones on eBay... any reason why they wouldn't work with newer computers? Get 'em while they last...