Wireless Mighty Mouse and The Icemat V2 Pad

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by AbsenceOfTruth, Jun 14, 2007.

1. AbsenceOfTruth macrumors regular

I'm not sure if any of you have experienced with this mouse pad but it's amazing with the mighty mouse. It's really precise and works great. The only issue I have with it is noise. Every time I move the mouse across the pad it makes a annoying screeching sound. I even put on the pads that it came with the mouse pad but it still makes the noise. Anyone recommend anything that i could do to eliminate the noise? Buy better pad surfers? Which ones specifically for the wireless mighty mouse?

Thank you. :)

2. AbsenceOfTruth thread starter macrumors regular

3. AbsenceOfTruth thread starter macrumors regular

4. ascender macrumors 68000

Oh dear. I've just ordered an Icemat to go with my wireless mighty mouse. Balls.

I'll let you know how it fares, it should be here on Tuesday.

5. AbsenceOfTruth thread starter macrumors regular

I'm telling you this mousepad is freaking amazing... after awhile I stopped noticing the noise. It's only really noticeable if you don't have any music playing or anything.

Seriously though the performance of the mouse with this pad is incredible, it's very precise. Let me know what you think...

6. poppe macrumors 68020

poppe

Any links to what mouse pad you are talking about?

7. AbsenceOfTruth thread starter macrumors regular

8. poppe macrumors 68020

poppe

9. ascender macrumors 68000

Got my Icemat this morning and I have to say its fantastic. Such a simple idea, but it works so well.

As for the noise, yes, after attaching the sticky feet things, there is a slight noise when moving it across the mat. But its quickly forgotten about.