Wireless Mighty Mouse Deals?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by WiiNet, Jun 15, 2007.

1. WiiNet macrumors newbie

Does anyone know of anywhere with a good deal on the wireless Mighty Mouse? I'm finding more and more reasons to upgrade from my regular Apple Wireless...

Thanks!

2. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

eBay occasionally...

Compusa recently shut down a store near by my house in which everything was at least 15% off, that helped a little.

I picked up one this week for 45 shipped, used-still waiting on it...but if you don't mind used check the marketplace...

These things aren't very discounted new because they are still the top of the line, and Apple keeps prices firm on their products....

EDIT: some people might be interested in your current wireless mouse, many people have reservations about the BT MM and the MM in particular, which is why I'm hanging on to mine.

3. flopticalcube macrumors G4

flopticalcube

Apple has two one day sales per year and the BT MM is usually included. A whopping $10 off, iirc. I would definitely try out the MM first to see if it what you want and note that the scroll ball needs frequent cleanings because if dirt gets trapped inside, scrolling stops working.

4. ascender macrumors 68020

eBay is your best bet to pick up a nearly-new one or similar. Otherwise, you'll just have to pay RRP. I spent ages trying to get a good price on one recently and even if you find cheaper ones, they tended to shaft you on the shipping.

FWIW as a sceptic of the mouse, I'm now a convert.