Wireless mighty mouse?

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by Griff110, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Griff110 macrumors member

Is there any way to get the wireless mighty mouse to work in windows 7 running via bootcamp tried to pair it but no luck.
    Thanks
    Tom

2. celticpride678

Don't you have to install the drivers from the Install DVD?

3. spinedoc77 macrumors G3

spinedoc77

Mine works in Win7 with no drivers installed, I just let bluetooth detect it and Windows automatically installed all the drivers. I can use all the buttons, even the squeeze buttons.

4. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

The bluetooth MM works really well in Win7. I was surprised that it even worked when doing the installation process.

5. FortWorthMac macrumors 6502a

Slightly off topic but related to the Mighty Mouse nonetheless.

Does the wireless MM have a "back" button/feature? My wired one did not and I had to give it up.

Thanks

6. ethical macrumors 68000

It should work fine in windows 7, mine does with no drivers.

@Griff110: If I remember correctly you can program the side buttons to perform certain actions (expose etc)... I dont have my MM with me at the moment so cant confirm whether going back is possible.

7. spinedoc77 macrumors G3

spinedoc77

Yes you can program the side/squeeze buttons, I have mine set to go back in my web browser. I read a lot of negative reviews about the MM, but I've been using it for months every day and absolutely love it.

8. FortWorthMac macrumors 6502a

Thanks.

Now if Apple would come out with a wireless keyboard that HAS the number pad. My desk would then be in nirvana.