Wireless MM

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by nando2323, Jan 24, 2008.

1. nando2323 macrumors 6502a

I just purchased one of these over the past weekend. I have to say honestly that this is by far the worst mouse I have ever used. I have it with a 24" Alum iMac and this thing is horrible. My main gripe is the right click on it it does not function properly you have to pound on it sometimes to make it work. My wired MM that came with the iMac is 100x better then this thing. I just wanted the wireless so that I could free up an USB port. Anyways what do you guys recommend as a wireless BT mouse. I really like the MM because of the squeeze I really like how that works and I don't want to lose that. I just wish they would work out the bugs with the BT.

2. Eric1285 macrumors 6502

Perhaps you got a defective one. I've had a wireless mighty mouse for several months now, and I've never noticed problems with the right click. The squeeze click does take a decent amount of force to activate, but it's not a big issue.

3. c073186 macrumors 6502a

Personally I find Apple's mice to be just about their worst product. I much, much prefer the Logitech MX1000, which I have had for over a year and have been very satisfied. No, it is not Bluetooth, but it is really comfortable and works great.

4. skyrider007 macrumors 65816

skyrider007

to right click, you have to slightly lift your index finger off the mouse surface.

5. Vidd macrumors 6502a

Vidd

My wireless mouse was the reason I had to wait the best part of a month to get my iMac (it was in the planeload caught in customs).
    The right click is fine but the scrollpea sometimes drives me mad.

It's a great mouse otherwise, the tracking is superb and the squeeze buttons along with Exposé puts Windows to shame. :)

6. Wild-Bill macrumors 68030

Wild-Bill

Logitech MX Revolution FTW! :D

I despise the mighty mouse.

7. hayduke macrumors 65816

hayduke

Totally agree. I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Mighty Mouse is POOH.

8. JSchwage macrumors 6502a

JSchwage

I've actually gotten used to the Mighty Mouse and the right-clicking isn't a problem for me at all after using it for about a week. I'm beginning to wonder if your Mighty Mouse is defective if you have to click on it so hard to do a right click.