Wireless mouse / keyboard battery life

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by iPhonePlaya, Sep 8, 2007.

1. iPhonePlaya macrumors regular

i was interested in getting the wireless keyboard and mighty mouse and was wondering what the battery life is like

if u have one how long do the batteries last, im on my computer all the time i dont want to hve to replace batteries every week

2. Flobber88 macrumors regular

I have been using the MM since July (havn't turned it off) and its a at 54% right now.

3. iPhonePlaya thread starter macrumors regular

allrite thanks i just heard horror stories and wanted to hear from more people

4. kevo0822 macrumors regular

... I had a different experience. I bought my MM mid-July and had to change the batteries last week. OS X kept telling me that my battery level was at a critical level.

5. macleod199 macrumors 6502

I've had the set they came with since I think February. I'm fairly diligent about turning them off at night, though.

6. drater macrumors 6502a

drater

My wireless mighty mouse is great. I've had it since end of June and I use it all the time, never turn it off and it still says I have full battery. I believe the mouse, if not being use goes into a mode to conserve batter; so I've heard. If not, then WOW.

My bluetooth keyboard is about the same, great battery life, got the keyboard a little before the mouse (was using a MX Revolution mouse and hated it). Still reads full battery.

However, now I am using a the new apple wired keyboard, I love it. Go to the apple store, if you have one near you, and play around with it. The new wireless one coming out soon (some user just got theirs) is a matter of taste for some people. I think it looks great, but understand why others don't like it. If you prefer a full keyboard that is wireless, get the one they are selling now in stores. Or just buy mine! :D:D:D