Wireless Music Management (iTunes)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Jelly Man, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Jelly Man macrumors newbie

Hi all. I am currently using my iTouch to manage iTunes remotely via my WiFi network. My friend has a Sonus system (much more $$) that allows him to create playlists on the fly via the Sonus remote. It is great at parties becasue guests can choose songs from his extensive music library and put them into the "cue". You can also override the songs in cue and move a new choice to play next.

Is there an app like this for the iTouch?

Thanks everyone1

2. jhsfosho macrumors 6502

Look into using remote buddy. I think there is a feature where you can remotely create a playlist, then have itunes play that playlist. I'll try to look into it right now also.

Remote Buddy

3. jhsfosho macrumors 6502

Yes, you can accomplish your goal with Remote Buddy on your computer. When you pick a song, it adds it to a playlist titled "remote buddy". Then when you find a song and press the adjacent green "+" sign, it adds that song to the playlist in the queue. You can then remotely view the playlist to delete songs or choose another song write away if you want to skip multiple songs. Remote buddy has a 30 day demo period, then after that you will have to buy it.