Wireless Printer For Mac

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by dreary, Nov 27, 2009.

1. dreary macrumors regular

2. nanofrog macrumors G4

There's a few threads on this, so a search may get you answers faster than waiting for posts. ;)

3. appleguy123 macrumors 603

appleguy123

I don't see the point in the whole "just search" posts. It doesn't contribute anything.
    Anyway OP I use the cannon mp480 with bluetooth (you need a $5 dongle) it works great and came free with my Macbook Pro. Its $100 if you already purchased your mac.

4. nanofrog macrumors G4

In this particular case, it's valid, as there's another thread open now.

I can understand if a search is done, and the answer isn't found for some reason, but it's at least courteous to try first. Members can get tired of answering the same exact question repetitively. In this case, there's nothing distingushing it as any different than the other "What's the best wireless printer?" threads out there.

5. DEE9299 macrumors 6502a

DEE9299

I just bought the canon mp560 which is wireless and i am liking it so far you can print photos of you lap top wirelessly and scan to

6. J&JPolangin macrumors 68030

I like to recommend Brother B&W AIO laser printers for everyday tasks and then what ever brand of color ink jet you like for those sporadic color needs you may have... the brother units are nice, cheap to run for consumables and easily networked into most wireless or ethernet situations...

7. hndn macrumors regular

+1 for duplex print

8. pellets007 macrumors 6502a

pellets007

I bought this printer a while ago and it works like a charm. Even though it only works on a/b/g I can still print while I'm on my 5Ghz N network without having to change to my 2.4Ghz G network.