Wireless Printer For Mac

appleguy123

macrumors 604
Apr 1, 2009
15 minutes in the future
There's a few threads on this, so a search may get you answers faster than waiting for posts. ;)
I don't see the point in the whole "just search" posts. It doesn't contribute anything.
Anyway OP I use the cannon mp480 with bluetooth (you need a $5 dongle) it works great and came free with my Macbook Pro. Its $100 if you already purchased your mac.

Comment

nanofrog

macrumors G4
May 6, 2008
I don't see the point in the whole "just search" posts. It doesn't contribute anything.
Anyway OP I use the cannon mp480 with bluetooth (you need a $5 dongle) it works great and came free with my Macbook Pro. Its $100 if you already purchased your mac.
In this particular case, it's valid, as there's another thread open now.

I can understand if a search is done, and the answer isn't found for some reason, but it's at least courteous to try first. Members can get tired of answering the same exact question repetitively. In this case, there's nothing distingushing it as any different than the other "What's the best wireless printer?" threads out there.

Comment

DEE9299

macrumors 6502a
Oct 3, 2009
Boston Mass.
I just bought the canon mp560 which is wireless and i am liking it so far you can print photos of you lap top wirelessly and scan to

Comment

J&JPolangin

macrumors 68030
Jul 5, 2008
Thule GL @ the TOW
I like to recommend Brother B&W AIO laser printers for everyday tasks and then what ever brand of color ink jet you like for those sporadic color needs you may have... the brother units are nice, cheap to run for consumables and easily networked into most wireless or ethernet situations...

Comment

pellets007

macrumors 6502a
Jan 28, 2009
New York
I bought this printer a while ago and it works like a charm. Even though it only works on a/b/g I can still print while I'm on my 5Ghz N network without having to change to my 2.4Ghz G network.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.