Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jicon

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 29, 2004
Toronto, ON
I've got a couple MacBooks that travel about the house, sometimes powered up, sometimes powered down, and an iPad.

I'd like to be able to print from any of them without relying on a USB connection to any machine, and now a more important feature, is an allinone that will also scan wirelessly.

Any recommendations out there? I'm not after great color copies, so even a B&W only option would be fine.

Ignem

macrumors newbie
Nov 23, 2011
I'd actually like to know about peoples' experiences with a wireless printer/scanner as well. I have an Epson Artisan 700, and my Macbook Pro seems to always lose communication with it on the network, while my windows machines have no issues. It's very frustrating to have to go in and rediscover it or reboot the laptop to get it to work properly.

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
The HP Envy

Range are fully mac compatible. Epson stuff you have to fiddle with, and since IOS5 I can only print photos from y iPad and iPhone. Waiting for app updates.

My MBA and my MBP print wirelessly from both without issues.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.