Wireless Printing from Bootcamp XP

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by 2hondas, Jan 20, 2009.

1. 2hondas macrumors regular

I have a Macbook, running XP Pro on via Bootcamp. It is connected to a wireless network. I want to print from XP bootcamp, wirelessly, to printers connected to a different computer (XP).

I have a PC that has 2 printers connected to it, running XP Home. Both printers are SHARED, with NAMES.

My 2 other computers (both PC's), can print to these printers wirelessly. I, cannot. I have installed all the drivers for the printers (using their CDs) on Bootcamp XP. I tried connecting to the printers, but I can't.

Any tips??

2. jonbravo77 macrumors 6502a

jonbravo77

You're able to hit the internet wirelessly? Here is my stupid question, are you adding a network printer or a local printer?

3. 2hondas thread starter macrumors regular

1. Well I installed the software/drivers with the printers connected to mine. Then I disconnected them, and reconnected them back into the PC.

2. I then went to add printer, add NETWORK printer. Browse printer, neither are listed. I however typed the name of one, and clicked next, and it said everything was fine?