I just noticed this . . . on the keyboard and mouse settings, under the bluetooth tab, there is a battery status bar. Does it really only give the status measured in 20% increments? There are five bars, and each bar can either be filled in all the way or not. This doesn't seem very helpful. Also, now that I'm at the 40% increment, I keep getting warning messages that my battery is low. It took about 3 months to burn through 60% of the battery. I don't want to be warned each day for 2 more months!! Anyone else bothered by the vague level indicators?