Wireless Sync Question (iTunes 11.1 & iPhone 5S)

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by JulesK, Oct 6, 2013.

1. JulesK macrumors 6502

Because I'm using a Mophie case, I need to sync wireless, which isn't a big deal. I set it up per the instructions, and it syncs whenever I plug my phone in to charge at home.

My question is: Do I need to "eject" the phone in iTunes whenever I do this, or can I just unplug the phone and not worry about it?

The Apple Support Site seems to indicate that it's not an issue (i.e,. if the device is disconnected, the syncing just stops), but it doesn't address this specific question.

Many thanks in advance.

2. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

No need to eject it from iTunes. Just plug and unplug as you see fit, nothing else to worry about. :cool:

3. JulesK thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks!

Appreciate the quick response. I'll try not disconnecting while it's actually syncing, but now way I'll remember to eject the phone each time.

4. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

Just making sure, since you're response isn't clear - you do NOT have to eject from iTunes.

I'm assuming you got it, just trying to save you headaches if not necessary.

5. JulesK thread starter macrumors 6502

No - Understood. Ejecting in iTunes not necessary.

I had a typo in my first response, but did understand your first reply. Thank you!

6. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

Sure thing!