wireless vs wired keyboard

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by cinek, Apr 15, 2011.

1. cinek macrumors 6502

I currently have both at home (lol). I tried using the wireless and it's hard for me to get used to it. I'm not sure why... is there any difference apart from the size. keypad & arrows, between the wireless & wired keyboard? btw I'm coming from a windows pc - which is why I'm finding it difficult :S either way, are the keys spaced out the same way on the wired as they are on the wireless? I know I could try both - but there's no point opening the wired one, if they're more or less the same.....

2. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

The keys are the same on both. The angle of the two keyboards MIGHT be different, but I'm not sure.

3. Satori macrumors 6502a

Satori

They are both the same.

The Apple keyboards feel strange for most switchers at first but then they get use to them and are very comfortable. How long have you have yours?

4. cinek thread starter macrumors 6502

thanks guys, in that case I'll return the wired one.

I only had it since this morning - about 3 hours now

5. Freis968 macrumors 6502a

Freis968

I used to love my wired keyboard and my mighty mouse and thought I would never ever get used to my wireless keyboard and magic mouse.

It took me a week or so, I will admit, to get used to them both and now I would not go back for all the tea in China!

Trust me, you will get used to them and never look back...:)

6. cinek thread starter macrumors 6502

thanks :) I don't really have a problem typing on it when I'm looking at the keyboard - hopefully with a bit more practice it'll get better :)