Wise to wait for 5.1 (battery fix) before JB'ing?

captainamerica

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 22, 2011
37
0
I have an iPhone 4s, and have decided to jailbreak. However, with the media event coming up in a few days, and the possible release of 5.1 looming, am I better off waiting for 5.1 and a subsequent jailbreak release?

The alternative is jailbreak today, and possibly upgrade to 5.1 in a few days for the battery fix, losing my jb.
 

EngageWithRage

macrumors 6502
Jan 30, 2012
272
0
Your girlfriend's house
Depends on whether or not you can live without the jailbreak long enough until the Dev Team patches it. Me personally don't plan on upgrading because I was able to resolve my battery issues by having my local Apple store replace my phone, after doing that I noticed much much better battery life on my 4s, finally resorted to having it replaced after troubleshooting it and trying all the fixes posted on the net.