Wish it was just a little smaller?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by OSMac, Jun 12, 2012.

1. OSMac macrumors 65816

Price aside, the Retina MB Pro is amazing except don't you just wish it was smaller?

It's the same weight as the 13.3 inch, thats not the issue, it's the large area of the thing.

Just use to using smaller devices now, what do you think?

2. ixodes macrumors 601

ixodes

3. mzjin macrumors 6502

mzjin

Um no. 15 inch laptops are the minimum for comfortable usage for most like me.

4. macduke macrumors 604

macduke

Physical size is ok. Maybe if they could pull in the bezel a bit they could shrink it a little more. The bezel on the MBP isn't as important as the iPad since we don't need to hold it that way. Only thing I'd prefer is a little lighter. It's mostly the battery at this point. Kind of like the iPad. But 1.14lbs lighter than the old 15" is a good effort.

Also...that's NOT what she said.

5. WHM macrumors regular

It's PERFECT !! I have been waiting on a 15" MacBook Air... this is even better. At home I used to use a desktop and also a laptop for sitting in my comfy chair to surf and email. With the iPad I sold my desk top and use a Apple display with my laptop if I am working on large reports and working at my home office. Now the new laptop is PERFECT to complete my needs. iPhone..laptop..and iPad.. Now only have a desktop at work!

6. KylePowers macrumors 68000

KylePowers

I agree. For many, the 15in size is perfect. I prefer something a tad more portable (but nearly as powerful). Wish the 13in had made an appearance :(

But oh welllll, in due time I'd imagine, in due time.

7. theSeb macrumors 604

theSeb

Too small, too large, too expensive, too cheap, too little pro, too much pro, not enough Ethernet.

Damn.

----------

The 15" RMBP is an experiment for Apple. If it does well you can say good bye to the current "old design" models by 2013.

8. KylePowers macrumors 68000

KylePowers

I agree.... but I'm just soOoOoOoOo impatient :mad:

#FirstWorldProblems :p

9. Liquinn Suspended

I still like the old design models though, ahh well.

10. theSeb macrumors 604

theSeb

The wallet will rule. If the new RMBPs sell well, they will become the norm. I am pretty sure that they will sell quite well.