Wish the friends wheel would adjust

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by RodChester, Apr 26, 2015.

1. RodChester macrumors regular

RodChester

I was adding some contacts to the friends wheel and was wishing that it would adjust the space around the wheel to only show what has been added and not the empty spots. I only have a few contacts I want to add to the list and only one of those has a watch. Hopefully Apple will add this feature in a future update. Anyone else feel the same way?

2. Kavier macrumors 6502a

Kavier

I agree. I wanted my friends to be in a particular order and had to delete everyone and start over in order to do that. I kept thinking I was overlooking how to reorder the group but never could find a way to do it.

3. Locoboof macrumors 65816

Locoboof

You can reorder them. It's in the settings for the watch on your iPhone [​IMG]

4. Fireproof! macrumors 6502a

Fireproof!

^^^ Wow - isn't that nifty. That's really cool.

Can't wait to get mine and set it up. Ugh!

5. zmunkz macrumors 6502a

zmunkz

Wow I have never seen anyone utilize Emoji so enthusiastically as you!

6. Locoboof macrumors 65816

Locoboof

Wish the friends wheel would adjust

it's actually very funny. Specially when you get a call and the emoji pops up. Lol.

Also,if anyone's pictures don't show up in the friends wheel on the watch.....delete them, then re-add them and the pictures will show. [​IMG][​IMG]

----------

You're going to love it! It's very classy,fun and modern looking all in one.

7. Kavier macrumors 6502a

Kavier

Thank you for the tip! Would you believe I stared at this for a solid 15 minutes yesterday and never noticed the edit button at the top? *facepalm*

8. Locoboof macrumors 65816

Locoboof

don't worry,we're all preoccupied with our new apple watches. Lol we've got a lot to processes. Lol

9. RodChester thread starter macrumors regular

RodChester

Well there you go. Thanks for the tip Loco, that's just what I wanted to do. I figured out how to edit and remove the contacts but I never thought to move the blank spots up and down like that.

10. wepiii macrumors 6502

Is wish it would automatically update to maybe the last 20 people that you have texted, and drop off/add on as that list changes.

----------

I think I'm still missing it somehow... Where do you drag the blank spots to get rid of them?