Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SmurGoes

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 20, 2011

Hello, MacRumors!

I'd like to make you all aware of a new game that me and my friends at Triolith Entertainment have released: Wisp: Eira's Tale!

Wisp is an ambient nordic-inspired puzzle adventure which emphasizes exploration and navigation rather than intense action.

Story & Setting said:
Eira is lost and You have to help her find her way home. However, the journey won’t be without danger. In the forest the ancient creature Fáfnir lies bleeding; from its blood an evil being is created. Lost and surrounded by evil, Eira have to avoid being consumed while solving the mysteries ahead of her. Guide Eira through three worlds with ten levels each while collecting crystals, solving puzzles and avoiding dangers.

Gameplay & Controls said:
The gameplay of Wisp consists of You guiding Eira home with intuitive controls native to the smartphone. Use the elements of frost, fire and earth to solve the puzzles and mysteries ahead and find her way home. Simply press the screen to make Eira float, and tilt your phone left or right to navigate around the levels.

Full version includes: said:
  • 30 levels
    Can you collect all the crystals?
  • Achievements
    Game Center integration allow you to share your achievements with your friends online!
  • Full original soundtrack
    Experience the tranquil music of Wisp in a unique and captivating soundscape.
  • Story art
    The journey of Eira portrayed in gorgeous hand drawn images.
  • Downloadable content
    Gain access to future downloadable level packs!

Do share any impressions and/or thoughts you have regarding the story, gameplay, graphics, what have you! There's always room for improvement!

The soundtrack can be listened to on BandCamp!

If you want updates directly into your daily newsfeed, we recommend liking us on facebook! We're frequent posters!
Following us on Twitter is also a quick way to get in touch!

Fermonk

macrumors newbie
Jul 9, 2011
I remebered I saw this post here a few days ago and I just saw an ad for it being on sale so I bought it for $0,99 half an hour ago. I have been playing the first 10 levels so far and I love it. The music is so great, graphics are good and the controls are perfect. It was well worth the money spent.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.