Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Original poster
Dec 15, 2010
UK
Or would that of already been leaked out by now if that was the case.

Seems the new S tab tablets will have all the latest features that are in the S5

Fingerprint scanner, ultra power mode e.t.c

Robster3

macrumors 68000
Dec 13, 2012
I was looking at a tab pro 8.4 but found a retina mini on sale for only $50 more. No brainer. I am liking my S5 but a tablet version i wouldn't. FPS is useless on S5 anyway. None of those 3 things i use now.

Billy95Tech

Suspended
Apr 18, 2014
I really doubt there be a new Note 8.0 next week

But maybe Samsung might release a Note Pro 8.4 in the future?

Yeah the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and 10.5 inches and the specs are great and very high end, looking forward to seeing the reviews by big tech websites and youtube channels compared to Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 and 10.1.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 and i I just bought it a month ago and it is great and is 100% way better in every single way than old my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.

But i don't think the new Samsung Galaxy Tab S line up is hardly a upgrade from my Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 despite the Galaxy Tab S will have a AMOLED display and a extra gig of RAM (3GB) and some extra features from the Samsung Galaxy S phones like the fingerprint sensor and ultra power saving setting.

As i am going not buying a new tablet for a very long time.

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
What in want to know is with the new tabs out next week basically having same specs as Pro range will existing devices get a Touchwiz upgrade ?

Or are a Note Pro users stuck on existing software ...

Dmunjal

macrumors 68000
Jun 20, 2010
And will any of them have LTE? There are no options for high end 8 inch tablets with LTE. Hope they launch a Nexus 8 or GPE 8.4 with LTE.

AppleRobert

macrumors 603
Nov 12, 2012
Sure didn't take BB long to discount the current Pro models.

I haven't gone through the specs yet, I'll just wait till the S is available and check it out at a store. If I like it, then I will look at the specs more out of curiosity sake and maybe buy it when it goes on sale as fast as the current Pros have! :)

No reason to think a new Note 8 would not be out soon with the way Samsung churns out tablets. Geez! I have an iPad, I would not be interested in anything smaller than 10.1" for what may be released in the future.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.