Wizard Ops - Universal iOS Game (by PhykenMedia)

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by PhykenMedia, Nov 22, 2011.

1. PhykenMedia macrumors newbie

Hey Everyone! Our first game, Wizard Ops, is now available in the Apple App Store! I am starting this topic for people to discuss the game and to leave us any feedback you have. Hopefully I followed all the rules for developers posting about their apps (I read over the rules) but if not please let me know and I'll make the corrections.

App Store Download

Wizard Ops is a fast-paced, action packed game that is similar to Space Harrier and the old GI Joe game. Destroy the evil forces of the Mad Maker with 18 unique weapons!

Michael Winslow, from Police Academy and Spaceballs, provides all the SFX for the game as well!

For more information:

Official Website
    Facebook
    Twitter

2. PhykenMedia thread starter macrumors newbie

Update 1.1 is out!

Our first update to the game is now live in the App Store! Here is what is included:

- One new level
    - Game Center Leader boards!
    - Some minor tweaks and bug fixes

Also, here is a sneak peek at what we plan to include in our next update (1.2). We plan to submit 1.2 at the end of next week and while I can't guarantee that all the features below will all make it in, we'll do our best!

- Game Center Achievements
    - Difficulty Modes
    (Easy is what the game currently is. Medium would only allow you to get hit 3 times before dying, and Hard mode would be one shot kills you with no checkpoints activated in the level)
    - Left Handed Mode
    (This will flip the location of the weapon icons in the Touch Area)
    - One new level

Please let us know what you think about the game (whether it's good or bad)!

3. PhykenMedia thread starter macrumors newbie

Update 1.2 is now live!

Hey Everyone!

We just wanted to wish you all a Happy Holidays from the Phyken team and to also let you know that update 1.2 is now live!

Here are the notes for update 1.2:

• One more brand new level! The Deep Woods
    • 10 Game Center Achievements!
    • New Difficulty Settings!
    • Updated Game Center Leaderboards
    • "Lefty" Mode
    • Minor Bug fixes and tweaks to the game

Attached Files: