Woes with rotating pictures in MMS messages

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Daveecee, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Daveecee macrumors regular

Okay, so here's my issue. Whenever I get a picture message from my girlfriend, the picture is rotated 90°. I think her phone either doesn't automatically rotate pictures, or it's not set to right now (I could ask her if this just isn't solvable).

When I rotate the phone to not have to crane my neck to see the picture, it of course then rotates another 90°. So I basically have to crane my neck to get a good look at the picture regardless. Is there any easy way to just rotate the picture on my phone, or should I be asking her about her phone's camera settings?

2. gigapocket1 macrumors 6502a

u can save the picture.. and then open it with a free app in the appstore called psmobile.. (photoshop mobile) and rotate the picture yourself.

But i have not experienced in the problems with pictures coming in with the wrong orientation. It is probably something to do with her phone. or tell her to stop taking pictures sideways and hold the phone straight up..