Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MVApple

macrumors 6502a
Jul 18, 2008
As the article states this is probably for power users, everyone else stick to safari.

I think apps are under-priced to some extent, but then again, low prices=lots of buys. Regardless, I don't see the trend changing anytime soon. I forgot how much I paid for Pocket God but I think it was like a buck or two and that thing STILL gets updates, crazy value. Too many value conscious developers spoiling us so that $49.99 for what you can access for free seems nuts.

lllll

macrumors regular
Oct 23, 2009
$50 !! Are they crazy. There's no way I'm going to pay $50 for this apps. And the people that pay $50 for it are probably .................... just curious. :D

update: I change my mind. I could see how this apps would benefit me. with this apps, I don't have to be on the computer all the time. just open this app and its like a tutor. I hope it can help me with Calculus 4 and Statistic. and I hope they meant $4.99 instead of $49.99
It must have been a typo, right Wolfram?

Oh, if it could also help with coding and english grammar, that would really convince me that it is worth $50.

update II: now I understand why it's $50.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.