Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

uhlawboi80

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2002
houston
well someone beat me to it...but id go with the over preheating explanation.

my friend kristins parents were uber messy. for a while our schools ppol was closed to have new bulk heads put in so we would hang out at her place before heading to a neighborhood pool to practice. one day we decided to make cookies...i turned on her over ot preheat without thinking twice. Her mother had put dirty pots on one rack and clean pans that had alot of her mail in them on the top racks...

i figured it was one way to get rid of your bills
:rolleyes:

cr2sh

macrumors 68030
May 28, 2002
downtown
I'm not sure about the heating properties of titanium, but think about it... she puts it in, it gets hot.. and then to take her powerbook out of the over, she'd have to put on an oven mitt. It's just ridiculous... also amazing is the fact that the screen still worked. That's just insane... maybe her husband cheated on her, and this was revenge. :)

GeneR

macrumors 6502a
Jan 2, 2003
The land of delusions, CA.
Maybe they should come out with a non-stick PB...

Maybe they should come out with a non-stick PB... Then again, didn't they make a teflon iBook? Hmmm. Maybe the people at Apple had already had this problem in mind with they came out with the clam-shaped iBooks.... Hmmm... I smell a conspiracy theory brewing...

:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.