Women with black stainless?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by merrazu, Dec 16, 2016.

1. merrazu macrumors member

Wondering if any women have the black stainless Apple Watch? Would love to see shots of you wearing it. Thanks!

2. FrisbeeK9 macrumors 6502a

FrisbeeK9

:confused:

3. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

4. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

Perhaps the OP is interested to see what the black stainless appears on a female wrist. Being its not the most popular color.

5. Bruce Joo macrumors member

Bruce Joo

6. merrazu thread starter macrumors member

Exactly

7. Dodgeman macrumors 6502

I thought it was popular, lol.

8. democracyrules macrumors 6502a

The black color is popular for majority of men, but not for women.

9. Clix Pix macrumors demi-goddess

Clix Pix

8 miles from the Apple Store at Tysons (VA)
    I have had the Space Black Stainless Steel with Black Link bracelet since July 2015 -- I love it. I have not even bothered to get any other bands for my watch because I like the elegance of the SB SS so much..... I like the feeling of the watch and the band's weight on my wrist -- feels substantial and like something of quality. If something were to happen to my current watch I would immediately get another SB SS one.

Sorry, no photos -- I'm camera-shy! :)

10. merrazu thread starter macrumors member

Lol no worries, thanks for the feedback

11. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

I don't have the Space Black, but I've always had the Space Grey aluminum. I don't think there is anything particularly non feminine about black. After all, the little black dress is considered a classic feminine look. It all depends on what you match it up with.

12. Relentless Power, Dec 17, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2016

Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

Not necessarily for women. The black stainless isn't likely the first choice for everyone Over the regular stainless. That said, @merrazu wants to see what it physically looks like before making the decision to purchase, being it's expensive.

13. democracyrules macrumors 6502a

Great comments!!

14. Clix Pix macrumors demi-goddess

Clix Pix

One reason I chose the black stainless over the regular stainless is that in terms of jewelry I wear mostly gold; my rings are gold and my earrings are gold and the baht chain necklace I wear all the time is gold, too.... I'm just not a silver person. At the time I purchased my watch the gold sports model wasn't out yet but even if it had been I wouldn't have bought it anyway. I think the Space Black Stainless Steel looks more elegant. Unfortunately I definitely am not in the ranks of those who were able to choose the gold Edition watch.....

15. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

I Think it's fair to say most are not in the ranks of purchasing the Apple Watch gold Edition for $10,000 or more. Agreed with the black stainless.

16. Eilene macrumors regular

Eilene

I just got my Space Black SS yesterday for Christmas & I think it is very elegant also. I had the regular SS since they first came out & wanted a change. I'm female & 61 yr old & LOVE it!!!
    IMG_0449.JPG
    IMG_0449.JPG

17. rdr7 macrumors member

Thank you for posting the pictures! You have helped me decide on the black SS! I love how yours looks, doesn't look masculine to me, at all!

18. Eilene macrumors regular

Eilene

Thank you! I'm glad I could help you decide! It is gorgeous!

19. edhchoe macrumors 6502a

edhchoe

More masculine than feminine.
    But it is a fitness/ smartwatch. I would not think twice about it. I would just wear it.

20. Clix Pix macrumors demi-goddess

Clix Pix

I've loved my Series 0 Space Black SS with black link bracelet since the day I got it and am mulling over whether or not to replace it this year with the new series 3 -- but if I do, it'll be another Space Black.....

21. suncountry macrumors member

female - space gray on order. I have the Fitbit Blaze and several of my frames are black. They look awesome with almost any band.