Wondered this for a while now 6S (2 gig ram)

x-evil-x

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
One of the things i don't like much about my 6+ is no app stays open in the background. Im not talking just safari tabs but if I'm in the car listening to soundcloud or whatever music app and i go into a store and come back out to plug it back into my car i have to reload the app. Once and a while it will leave off where it was but mostly not. Every app reloads if you don't use it for a few minutes if that.
Does the 6s and 6s+ have these same problems with the 2gig of ram?

x-evil-x

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
Good news. always been an annoyance for me over the years.

nia820

macrumors 68020
Jun 27, 2011
One of the things i don't like much about my 6+ is no app stays open in the background. Im not talking just safari tabs but if I'm in the car listening to soundcloud or whatever music app and i go into a store and come back out to plug it back into my car i have to reload the app. Once and a while it will leave off where it was but mostly not. Every app reloads if you don't use it for a few minutes if that.
Does the 6s and 6s+ have these same problems with the 2gig of ram?
The 2 gig ram had definitely solved the refreshing problems that plagued the iPhone 6 and 6 plus.

I had the 6 plus and it annoyed the heck out of me how pages in safari kept reloading randomly and apps crashing.

But I haven't had such issues with my 6splus.

Last edited:

x-evil-x

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
The 2 gig ram had definitely solved the refreshing problems that plagued the iPhone 6 and 6 plus.

I had the 6 plus and it annoyed the heck out of me how pages in safari kept reloading randomly and apps crashing.

But I haven't had such issues with my 6plus.
Its been there every iPhone I've had from 3g-4-5-6+

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.