Wondering if my home button is normal or not!?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by joshc9, Mar 16, 2012.

1. joshc9 macrumors newbie

It works perfectly but cosmetically looks a little off on the left side. I can run my finger over it and feel a little bit of the glass like its deeper in on that side. I need a pic or two of others home buttons to see if this is something I need to worry about or get over. Lol. Thanks!!

2. Caliber26 macrumors 68000

Caliber26

Ok, at least I now know I'm not a deranged lunatic with a mad case of Apple-flavored OCD. I have the exact same situation but I'm okay with it. It works fine and should it become an actual problem, I have the peace of mind of knowing Apple will fix it.

Just enjoy it and pay no mind to it. :)

3. jack1123 macrumors newbie

My home button on my 4S is a little wonky. It annoyed the hell out of me at first, and then I thought to myself, am I really getting annoyed about a very slightly wonky home button? From there out I was fine. If it bugs you enough change, if not don't let it annoy you, but it into perspective :)

4. joshc9 thread starter macrumors newbie

Everything else on my iPad works great. No light bleeding, bad pixels, heating up issues, etc... I figure the minute I trade it in bc of a little issue like the home button being 1/4 centimeter off they will give me one with more serious issues. Going to try and look past it now!

5. ixodes macrumors 601

ixodes

Celebrate the fact that it works.

It may not be perfect, but nothing mass produced in extreme quantities is.

Apple has a great warranty. If it fails, they will take care of you.