wooden Iphone cases

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by novastar76, Mar 2, 2013.

1. novastar76 macrumors newbie

Mar 2, 2013
    Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone have experience with wooden iphone cases ? I really like the natural look of these wooden cases in combination with the Iphone. But im not sure if they are strong enough, i think they are more decorative then strong.
    I like the designs of this shop
  2. dwa2011 macrumors regular

Nov 1, 2011
    Northwest Atlanta
    I gotta vouch for Twig Case. Not only have I had great customer service with them, but they are high quality cases.
  3. langmanmanwu macrumors newbie

Mar 24, 2013
    Yes, wooden case is not as strong as hard plastic, we must take care of it. However, it is simple and environmental friendly. As long as we are be a little carful, they won't break. Here is the website which I bought: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=mobile&field-keywords=refone
  4. Bako-MacAddict macrumors 68000

Jun 7, 2012
    I was interested in a wooden case for a while. But then I lost my interest because it was going to hide the beauty of my iP5.

So I went with a clear Power support air jacket which I dont regret. Its barely there :)
  5. Willsonchen macrumors member

Feb 26, 2013
    the wooden case is really nice, but for the consideration of durability, i do not recommend the wooden ones.