Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

backsidetailsli

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 1, 2006
Toronto!
aww this is so badass! thank you apple! ok so i ordered my MBP with the educational discount and a free ipod. i upgraded my ipod to the 80 gig video for another 90$ i believe. ok so today i was waiting around hoping to get the "shipment email".. instead i got this!!
picture1174924ys2.png

how cool is that!?!?! :)

MattyMac

macrumors 68000
Oct 6, 2005
NJ/NYC
aww this is so badass! thank you apple! ok so i ordered my MBP with the educational discount and a free ipod. i upgraded my ipod to the 80 gig video for another 90$ i believe. ok so today i was waiting around hoping to get the "shipment email".. instead i got this!!
picture1174924ys2.png

Very cool! Apple is definitely a Grade A company.

BennyK

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2004
Appleton, WI
picture1174924ys2.png

Are you sure you will still get the rebate? I would contact Apple to confirm. If you do, AWESOME DEAL!!!!!

synth3tik

macrumors 68040
Oct 11, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Thats really cool. I always though the free iPod was a way to clear out the old iPod stock, maybe it still is and maybe they didn't have any. A total score.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.