woohpo my first post via iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lindsayanng, May 5, 2008.

1. lindsayanng macrumors 68000

lindsayanng

this is pretty kick butt. Its my first mobile post from my phone. Ya know what, there should be a period key on the main keyboard. I do like to punctuate often but other than that the web surfing options are pretty cool. The other thing is now, since AT&T updated my tower reception, I can send and receive texts and just forward my calls to my home line. Now I just am waiting for my other phone to come on the mail.

2. jecapaga macrumors 601

jecapaga

yeah just touch/hold the period key and the second screen comes up, slide your finger to type the period. No need to go between the two screens.

3. gloss macrumors 601

gloss

heh.

"thif id my fiesy post ob my neq iphine. itd so cool!"

4. lindsayanng thread starter macrumors 68000

lindsayanng

cool.thanks for the tip .

5. genshi macrumors 6502a

genshi

Or even easier, double tap the Space bar to add a period. (must have period shortcut enabled for this in Settings>General>Keyboard)

6. lindsayanng thread starter macrumors 68000

lindsayanng

cool. All these neato tips. It must be enabled because i am doing it now. The other neat thing is when you drag your finger to go back halfway through a sentence. Actually this isn't even my phone, its my hubbys. Mine Is coming in the mail may 15. I can't believe they are still selling out.

7. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

Also when you are on a webpage if you hit the top like where the time is, it will bring the webpage to it's top.