Word Vault - simple addictive new word game for iPhone

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by adajos12, Jul 17, 2012.

1. adajos12 macrumors newbie

adajos12

Hi everyone,

A couple of weeks ago I released Word Vault on the App Store. It is something I built because I love Boggle but started to get bored of the grid-style Boggle clones.

[​IMG]

It's free and you can view a gameplay video on YouTube here or just install it on the App Store from here

You can follow it on twitter at @WordVaultApp.

I hope you like it. Positive reviews on the App Store and likes on the YouTube video are of course appreciated. I am having a heck of a time getting it found on the App Store. I also botched the release because I am a developer with no knowledge of marketing--but I'm slowly learning. :D

Thanks,

Josh

2. qubeofwar macrumors regular

I guess the problem with your app is the name cannot be searched normally easily from the app store because it uses common words. not an expert either though. :cool:

3. wagdog macrumors newbie

4. adajos12 thread starter macrumors newbie

adajos12

Thanks, and you as well. I will check out Lunar Commander.

5. wagdog macrumors newbie

Cool, I hope you do!

I checked out Word Vault tonight. Very nice game! I found it fun, and the spinning of the wheels gives it a nice feel. I think you did a great job creating a fun game that people will spend considerable time playing.

Folks - if you like word games, you'll like this one! Check it out.

As for your marketing concerns; I'm with you on that - it's a very crowded store, and it's tough for indies to get noticed.