WordPress Glitch?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Project-79, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Project-79 macrumors 6502

Project-79

I have a draft in the app. But every time I try to publish it, it sends me back to the home screen. On my computer, the draft isn't showing up.

How do I publish my draft now?

Thanks!

P-79

2. rittchard macrumors 6502

Yeah this was not very clear and took me a while to figure out. You need to open up your draft and hit the "Status" row - then choose "Published" to publish it. Doesn't quite make sense, I'd prefer a big Publish button appearing on the Preview or elsewhere. But, it works :D

3. Project-79 thread starter macrumors 6502

Project-79

No, I know that. Sorry, if I wasn't very clear. I mean, my post is a draft. When I click publish, then save, my iPhone locks up (and sends me to the menu.).

Thanks for the quick response!

P-79

4. cyclingplatypus macrumors 6502a

cyclingplatypus

I really like the app but I had this happen to me as well but my post was actually sent and posted to my blog, I ended up deleting the entry. I restarted my iPhone and didn't haven't had the problem since.

5. Project-79 thread starter macrumors 6502

Project-79

That exactly what I did. Hasn't happened to me since as well. I hope they fix this. I don't want to write something long, just for me to have to throw it away. But overall, great free app!

Thanks!

P-79

6. hellodon macrumors 6502

I had it lock up when I was in that status area and I just pressed the home button, went back into the app and it popped up a message that said "wordpress has recovered an entry from the last time you used the application" and something about an error...so it seems like it might save as it goes just in case. I hope that it does that every time if it plans on crashing that often - because that was the first time I used it!

GREAT app though. This is exactly what I was waiting for.