Words with Friends Problem

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by N1CKV, Jan 21, 2010.

1. N1CKV macrumors newbie

Jan 21, 2010
    I recently got the Words with Friends app from the app store and I have not been able to view the letters after I submit a word.

So the situation is like this: I can see the letters that I am able to play. After I place the letters on the board and submit the word, the letters on the tiles disappear.

I was wondering if anyone has found a solution to this problem. If it's any help, I have a jailbroken iPhone 3G. I have access to iFile and I do have Disk Aid on my home computer.

Thanks for anything help that you can offer to my problem! :D
  2. 199708 macrumors 6502

Jul 5, 2008
  3. ObsidianIce macrumors 6502

Jun 1, 2004
    Seventh Circle of Hell
    have you tried removing and reinstalling the APP?
  4. Sparky9292 macrumors 6502a

Aug 1, 2004
    I have a Jailbroken iPhone 3G and it works great.
  5. mmix4 macrumors newbie

Jan 21, 2010
    Letter Problems

I have the same problem. When it is my turn to play, the letters don't appear at the bottom. The screen will pop back to the basic screen on my Iphone. I wondered if reinstalling would help. I have the paid version of WWF.
  6. N1CKV thread starter macrumors newbie

Jan 21, 2010
    Yes, I have done it several times. I have even restarted my phone several times and no luck. I haven't found a way to get the words on the board to appear once I have submitted a word.

I can see the letters I can play, but not any words that have been played on the board, even my own.