Work Experience At An Apple Retail Store?

Goftrey

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 20, 2011
Wales, UK
Hey everyone, I'm currently doing my GCSE's in school and am off for work experience in February and was wondering if there's any point in me asking to do work experience with them. Has anyone on here done work experience or knows if they take placements?

I'm worried that if I send them a letter/e-mail they'll think I'm an idiotic kid who likes the stickers and the glow up apple on the back more than anything, and that I have no experience working with computers.

Even though I've been opening computers and messing around with them since I was 7.

Thanks

NutsNGum

macrumors 68030
Jul 30, 2010
Glasgow, Scotland
Hey everyone, I'm currently doing my GCSE's in school and am off for work experience in February and was wondering if there's any point in me asking to do work experience with them. Has anyone on here done work experience or knows if they take placements?

I'm worried that if I send them a letter/e-mail they'll think I'm an idiotic kid who likes the stickers and the glow up apple on the back more than anything, and that I have no experience working with computers.

Even though I've been opening computers and messing around with them since I was 7.

Thanks
Your best bet is probably to go in and ask. To be honest though, the sort of kids Apple wants to employ are the ones who like the stickers and glowing Apple logos.

Comment

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
Pop in to the Cardiff store in St. David's It can't hurt to ask, if you don't try, you won't know.

My gut feeling is that they don't do WE, but I'm not sure about that, and anyway, at least you get a day out in Cardiff:)

Comment