Work for 4S?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by haticK, Oct 5, 2011.

1. haticK macrumors 6502a

haticK

2. iToNe24 macrumors regular

i guess no one really knows because the speck site above is assuming they will all fit then u have other sites that have a separate line for the 4s cases ... if u want protection for the phone starting the first day u get i woudnt spend allot as of yet in case it doesnt fit properly ... already there are iphone 4 CDMA and GSM version cases so who knows what the iphone 4s has changed .. maybe the mute and volume buttons have been moved around more

3. Jay42 macrumors 65816

Jay42

It seems pretty certain that the mute and volume buttons are the same as the CDMA iPhone 4 but I would be willing to bet the iPhone 4S requires a larger camera cut out.

4. jzone3 macrumors newbie

When I called up Apple and asked they said it is the same size.

5. dqfayi macrumors regular

thank you for giving this post. i guess no one really knows because the speck site above is assuming they will all fit then u have other sites that have a separate line for the 4s cases ...

6. fishmd macrumors 68000

fishmd

People need to stop thinking that the camera size and/or LED are larger....According to Apple customer service they are not. :p Most current cases for the iPhone 4 that are not made specifically for the iPhone 4 ATT version only should work just fine for the 4S. :p

7. Givmeabrek macrumors 68030

Givmeabrek

Sorry, but the mute button on the 4s is the same as the Verizon version.