Workgroup server 95, Macintosh II, and some unopened boxes, worth anything?

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by vintageapple, Mar 26, 2011.

1. vintageapple macrumors member

vintageapple

Hey guys, again I have too much junk laying around. Are these still worth anything? The boxes are all unopened, I have a bunch of boxes unopened similar to those, mostly ram and cables and stuff. Does anyone know if people buy this stuff? Or only 80's stuff is collectible? Thanks for any help!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. dmr727 macrumors G3

dmr727

The WGS 95 is somewhat collectable - the Mac II a little less so. I personally like the Mac II because it's one of only two '020 machines (the LC being the other), but most other people don't seem to care. Anything in a Quadra 900 form factor tends to generate interest - especially the WGS line since there aren't as many of them.

The X factor will be shipping - neither of those machines will be inexpensive to ship. I'd recommend heading over to the 68kmla site and see if anyone is interested.

3. gkarris macrumors 604

gkarris

If you are eligible, can you post a list of unopened boxes in Marketplace? ;)

Thanks...

4. macEfan macrumors 65816

macEfan

Forbidden, you do not have access to that server
    If you ever sell the WorkgroupServer 95, I'm certainly interested!

5. vintageapple thread starter macrumors member

vintageapple

Thanks so much for the info. I will check that site out, I have never heard of it. Unfortunately I am not eligible for the marketplace here, when I find some time I will take a look. I just threw out a bunch a few weeks ago :/. As to the workgroup server, how much are those worth? Are they still worth anything around $100? Thank you!