Working Android emulator?!

AnTaR3s

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 19, 2011
Vienna
Hello there

I have been searching for an Android emulator that works under macOS Mojave, but so far no luck (Bluestacks, Not App Player). Did any of you guys have success on this end?

AnTaR3s

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 19, 2011
Vienna
So I have tried another option: Win10 via VirtualBox and then an emulator there. Performance is horrible, so this is not possible as well.

AnTaR3s

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 19, 2011
Vienna
Alright. I've got it working, I think (still need to test tonight on Mojave) but GenyMotion seems to work quite well. Just go for the personal use and it won't cost you anything. ;)

Reactions: Capajonyan

Openbox72

macrumors newbie
Jan 17, 2015
Alright. I've got it working, I think (still need to test tonight on Mojave) but GenyMotion seems to work quite well. Just go for the personal use and it won't cost you anything. ;)
But it costs €99/year , too expensive

Amit Hooda

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2018
Hello there

I have been searching for an Android emulator that works under macOS Mojave, but so far no luck (Bluestacks, Not App Player). Did any of you guys have success on this end?
you can now download bluestacks for mac working on mojave.

Anderton

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2012
Sweden
The sad thing is that App Player, Bluestacks etc is very shady. Read the fine print in their privacy notes.

wortex

macrumors newbie
May 20, 2012
Lithuania
Hi, If anyone is interested, I'm using Nox app player, and latest VirtualBox 6, put graphics controller in settings on VMSVGA with 3d enabled, works perfectly for CR gaming and so on

Reactions: Capajonyan
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.