Working siri for iPhone 4?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by sentinelsx, Jul 1, 2012.

1. sentinelsx macrumors 68010

Hello guys. I have tried searching but can't find up to date information about a working jailbreak solution to make siri work on iPhone 4 running 5.0.1. I have installed spire and tried using i4siri but it keeps on loading forever.

Has anyone used another proxy with success?

Thanks.

2. Kyotoma macrumors 68000

Kyotoma

3. brayhite macrumors 6502a

Is Imzdl reliable? I installed Transblitzz's a long time ago and never got a refund after complaining about it not working to him via PayPal, so I'd rather not pay $30 for a non-working hack again..

4. Allegrotechie macrumors member

Allegrotechie

I use IMZDL often and it always seems to work. They actually moved their website to the pirate bay. http://thepiratebay.se/user/iMZDL/0/7 But you can still pay for their serves.

5. iBar Guest

It's ok....far from reliable. And their support is non existent. At least that's my experience with them.

6. lokster macrumors 6502

lokster

skyrain is a solid version of siri. ive used it and a few friends have without any problems, also used a free proxy just to see if it works

7. FamiliaPhoto macrumors 6502a

FamiliaPhoto

8. brayhite macrumors 6502a

This is a perfect example of why I am so hesitant to try these Siri hacks, especially after having a bad experience. Is their a definitive list somewhere on the forums of all the possible Siri hacks for the iPhone 4?

9. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

The only issue i had with this is when apple tried to block their servers which was resolved with the plist delete using ifile.

I used imzdl for around 6 months with no issue until my iPhone 4 was stolen.

I read they have released a proxy etc for 5.1.1 which is free from spire too with it not being available for this firmware version, and is reported to be as quick as an original 4s.

$20 for a years subscription is value for money.
    Replies to my emails were fast too.

10. sentinelsx thread starter macrumors 68010

11. Nicolas4ever macrumors 6502a

Nicolas4ever

i use siriport and it is working most of the time:)