Workout App Run Statistics

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Apps' started by dogcowdaddy, Apr 30, 2015.

1. dogcowdaddy macrumors newbie

Did my first run with the workout app today. At the end there was a list of statistics for the run (Pace, Heart Rate,etc), and I saved the workout. Now I would like to look at the run statistics again but can't seem to find them. The Health App shows the "Run+Walk" distance but none of the other details. Anybody know where the run statistics went?

Thanks

Jim

2. Allewsive macrumors member

Allewsive

Yep, open the Activity App on your iPhone and towards the bottom of your daily summary is an exercise list of your daily workouts that is located under the "Stand" summary.

3. dogcowdaddy thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks! I hadn't seen the activity app before. Maybe it just magically appeared when i started using Activity on the watch, or maybe my I really am losing it like my wife keeps saying. :D

Cheers

Jim

4. Allewsive macrumors member

Allewsive

No problem! And the Activity App will only show up when your iPhone is Paired with an Watch # - Cheers

5. PatrickNSF macrumors 6502

PatrickNSF

Is there a way to export this data out to another service, like Garmin, Nike+, etc.? Or just any way to get at that data?

6. Allewsive macrumors member

Allewsive

I haven't seen any way to export the runs yet, I usually use Tapirik to sync Runkeeper, Strava, and Endomundo... This doesn't support Apples Workout App yet though

7. mbern1008 macrumors regular

I'm hoping that there will be future improvements. The one big thing I am missing after Day one is the lack of HR zone tracking and the ability to view the run on a HR chart similarly to what I used to do with Polar and up until recently with Fitbit

8. dhy8386 macrumors 6502a

Its going to be manual, but check out QS Access. Will export almost all health data into a CSV format table.